How to pay your invoice
As part of our licensing arrangement with NEO Financial Solutions, all payments we receive must be tracked and reconciled to each client to ensure that the fees match what has been disclosed to you in writing. This is done via a secure 3rd party called Ezidebit and allows NEO to audit our client files remotely.
Payments can be made by credit card or from your nominated bank account. If you wish to pay from your bank account you will need your BSB and account number handy.
To pay an invoice:
- Open the payments page below where it says ‘Click here to make your payment’
- Enter your name and contact details so that we can match you with your payment. Please enter your invoice number under the field ‘Your Reference’.
- Under the section ‘Once Off Debit’, enter the amount to pay on your invoice and the date you wish to make the payment.
Please ignore the section titled, ‘Regular Debits’.
- Select your payment method. Payments can be made securely from your bank account or credit card.
Note – if you elect to pay via your bank account you will need your BSB and account number handy. Your payment will be debited from your account on the date you have nominated.
- Agree to the Ezidebit service agreement terms and click ‘Submit’.
Please note, under our licensing arrangement with NEO Financial Solutions, we are no longer able to receive cheques as a form of payment.
If you have any problems making a payment, please call our office on 08 8333 0790 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.